Get Started With Slide Guitar
There’s really nothing that screams the Blues quite like hearing great slide guitar licks.
Trouble is, there’s a ton of things standing the way of you getting started playing slide guitar. There’s so many types of slides to choose from, there’s modifications to be done to your guitar so you’re setup to play slide and then there’s just being able to get a good sound from the slide.
These problems are real.
These problems kept me from really digging into slide guitar for a very long time. At some point it hit me…
The legends of slide didn’t seem to have the best gear. They made due with what they had. And that’s what I’d like to help you do with this course.
In this course we’ll cover:
- The equipment you need, and don’t need to play great slide blues
- Fundamentals of Clean Slide Playing
- Exercises to Help You Play Cleanly
- Two Must-Know Dampening Techniques
- Tips for Positioning the Slide on the Fretboard
- How to Develop a Sweet Vibrato
- Hammer On’s and Pull Off’s with the Slide
Slide Guitar Essentials is available only as part of the BGI Premium Course Library. Grow your guitar skills and have fun doing it by becoming a member of BGI where we focus on the small things and build amazing blues players note-by-note.